Friday, October 23, 2009

Sunday, Homecoming

We brought you home today. We drove with me holding you tightly in my arms...You were way too tiny for a car seat, and I couldn't bare to put you down. Walking into the door and welcoming you home felt so warm and right. All your family snuggled and kissed you. Sweet visitors Shirley, Taryn, Becca, Robin, Briton, and Diane came to hold you in all of your adorableness. It was very sweet: these visitors said that you had a such a strong and special spirit. You were a celestial being with one hand in Heaven and the other on Earth. I feel that, during the countless scary times we waited for you to breath, it was when Heaven was tugging a little harder for you to come home. I wonder if you may have gotten into a little bit of trouble with Heavenly Father for not coming home on time. I hope he understands.
All of the visits you received while you were alive made me understand that your life and birth was much bigger than just our family. Friends said that, because of you, they held their own babies a little bit tighter and said 'I love you' a little bit louder. You have helped people to re-believe in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment